Who should attend:
NCDA Certification is absolutely required for this training.
Hands-on experience is strongly recommended. NetApp Administration-Knowledge is expected. The student has to be proficient with the CLI and Filerview.
Hands-on installation workshop and Accreditation NS0-51 for NetApp Accredited Installation Professional II within the AIP/CDP and APSP Partner program.
The objective of the class is the preperation and accreditation NS0-51 for the NetApp Accredited Installation Professional II. The student has to pass the NCDA exam prior to Hands On Installation Workshop. The training ensures that the student can deliver installation services according to the quality standards and best practices set by NetApp.
The student has to provide a laptop with the RS232 Interface and the required installation tools (e.g. PuTTY).
Only NetApp Partners are allowed to order this training. Partners are invoiced directly. Discounts are not applicable.
- Check for plausibility
- Check for completeness
Rackmounting and Cabling
- How to place the systems in the rack
- Cabling Topologies and Procedures (HA Multipath)
- Initial Setup
- Cluster Configuration and Check
- further required configuration
- ONTAP Versions and Updates
- System Firmwares (Disks, Shelves, Motherboard, RLM and BMC)
Setting up Client Access
- Testing of all licensed protocols for final acceptance
- required contents
- Checklist after Installation
Set up customer support
- create a NOW Account
- Support briefing (Case handling/RMA Procedure/ASUP Check)
- common best practices for generic setups
- Aggregate, Volumes and Snapshots
- Basic Installation Guidelines and Strategies
- Dispatching Process
- Service Report
- Preferred ways of communication