The Agile Project Management™ (AgilePM®) certification addresses the needs of those working in a project-focused environment. The course covers an approach to project management that aligns with PRINCE2®. Based on the proven fundamentals within DSDM Atern, the certification provides the ability to deliver Agile Projects in organizations requiring standards, rigour and visibility around project management.
The course will suit project managers who want to add to their knowledge of traditional approaches and who work in a fast-paced, changing environment and want to embrace the empowerment provided by agile methods. The qualification is aimed at both practising project managers and agile team members who want to become Agile Project Managers.
* Project Managers
* Program Managers
* Scrum Masters
* PMO members
* Business Analysts
* Senior Technical Leads
* Agile team members
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
* How to lay the foundations for successful agile projects
* How an agile project is managed
* Clarify the different management styles needed for successful agile projects (compared to “traditional” projects)
* Provide integration with PRINCE2®.
Participants will receive the following:
* A participant handbook with reference materials and an exam preparation guide.
* The exam consists of 60 multiple-choice questions
* A minimum score of 50% is required to pass the exam
* The exam lasts 60 minutes
* What is Agile?
* What is AgilePM and DSDM?
* The Fundamentals
* The Philosophy and Principles
* Roles and Responsibilities
* Teams and Team Structures
* Project Constraints
* Success Factors
* Approach Questionnaire
* The Lifestyle and Framework
* The Phases and Products
* Lifecycle Configuration
* Estimation and Measurement
* Quality and Maintainability
* Planning, Control and Risk
* Implementing Agile Project Management