NetApp Certified SAN Implementation Engineers have proven skills in understanding customer storage requirements, implementing Fibre Channel and iSCSI SAN solutions, and integrating different operating systems and applications such as Microsoft® Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server™, DB2®, and Oracle®.
In order to apply for NCIE certification, you must first complete the requirements for the NetApp Certified Data Administrator (NCDA), which requires either the Data ONTAP 7-Mode Administrator exam (NS0-155) OR the Clustered Data ONTAP Administrator exam (NS0-156).
Logos and certificates will be granted to those individuals who successfully obtain NCDA certification, and then pass the NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer—SAN, Data ONTAP 7-Mode (NS0-502) or the SAN, Clustered Data ONTAP (NS0-504) exam.
NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer –SAN, Data ONTAP 7-Mode
NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer –SAN, Clustered Data ONTAP
Note: To enroll in NetApp University training courses, you will need a NetApp Support Site account. Create a NetApp Support Site account.
Register for This Certification Exam
Registration and administration for NetApp certification exams are handled by a third-party testing company.
Register now for this certification exam.
- Review the study guides for NS0-502 and NS0-504.
- View the Frequently Asked Questions for NS0-502 and NS0-504.
- Take the practice test for NS0-502.
- Study NetApp product descriptions.
- Visit the NetApp Library to review technical manuals, white papers, knowledge base articles, and other relevant information about our products.
- See the NetApp University Learning Map for a complete list of NetApp University training courses.