NetApp Certified Backup and Recovery Implementation Engineers have proven skills in positioning NetApp disaster recovery solutions, assessing customer storage requirements, and implementing backup and recovery solutions.
In order to apply for NCIE certification, you must first complete the requirements for the NetApp Certified Data Administrator (NCDA), which requires either the Data ONTAP 7-Mode Administrator exam (NS0-155) OR Clustered Data ONTAP Administrator exam (NS0-156).
Logos and certificates will be granted to those individuals who successfully obtain NCDA certification, and then pass the NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer – Backup and Recovery (NS0-510) exam.
NetApp Certified Backup and Recovery Implementation Engineer
|Operating and Troubleshooting the SnapProtect Solution (WBT)||Enroll|
|NetApp Data Protection Software Administration (ILT)||Enroll|
|NetApp Snap Creator Framework Integration and Administration (WBT)||Enroll|
Note: To enroll in NetApp University training courses, you will need a NetApp Support Site account. Create a NetApp Support Site account.
Register for This Certification Exam
Registration and administration for NetApp certification exams are handled by a third-party testing company.
Register now for this certification exam.
- Review the study guide for NS0-510.
- View the Frequently Asked Questions for NS0-510.
- Take the practice test for NS0-510.
- Study NetApp product descriptions.
- Visit the NetApp Library to review technical manuals, white papers, knowledge base articles, and other relevant information about our products.
- See the NetApp University Learning Map for a complete list of NetApp University training courses.